The basic girls guide to fall. Hey guys Happy Friday it’s the weekend. As you can see today’s post is different, changing things up today a bit. What do you tjink. Today’s post is from a blogging friend of mine jasmine her blog is ColorUBold check her out guys and show her some love guys. Now onto the post.
Autumn is in the air and its time to get basic! You all know those types of girls. The girls that go to Starbucks on the reg just to get pumpkin spice lattes and anything pumpkin food related. The girls that start redecorating there rooms before the first day of September. On the first day of a chilly morning she breaks out the plaid blanket scarf, long oversized cardigan, and boots! Yeah we know those girls! I, on the other hand, am not one of those girls. I’m a Summer baby or life but I must say something about those fall nights makes you want to become a basic fall lover! So here’s how you can get into the mood too and become just as in love for fall as these girls!
Autumn outfit on deck!
The face you make when its pumpkin spice season!
Spice up a sweater with boots and shearling vest!
Slaying this cozy ootd!
hey doggy, it’s the first day of fall *Dog: its 75 degrees out*
When its still a bit warm outside, but you still want to wear fall clothes!
The Perfect fall look!
“Ummm I didn’t realize it was gonna be this hot out…I’m not changing!”
Gorgeous for date nights also #fallfashion for instagram! “Take my pic hun”
#Autumn Drinks and Recipes
You can’t go out of the house without having one of these warm drinks by your side or even a spiced up fall infused water(yep that’s a thing)! Become wifey goals just for the fall with these easy to bake deserts!
Ahh the time when orange and dark green nails are a go! Here are a couple of cute and easy(hello lazy girl here) nail arts that even a beginner can do!
Get creative! This one looks really easy to recreate!
Can’t figure out what color to paint your nails…here ya go!
Let the Fall room makeover begin! Comfy throw blankets, pumpkin spice candles, and pumpkin and flower decorations are a must! Here are some fall decoration inspiration!
Decorate the coffee table!
Reminds me of Hocus Pocus!
Anyone wanna snuggle by this fireplace?!
I have that owl candle!!! Bath and Body Works Here I Come!
Gorgeous reading nook by the fireplace!
Omg this fort is perfect!
15 Fall Activities All Basic Girls Want to Try!
Well now that you have all of the basic girl essentials go out and have blast this fall with a new updated fall bucket list!
- Take pictures of your starbucks drink and hashtag it #fall and #pumpkinspicelatte(even if it isn’t hehe)!
- Plan squad Halloween costumes…uuuh obviously the Sanderson Sisteres from Hocus Pocu…I’ll take the cute one!
- Go to a Homecoming football game also Wrap up and drink hot chocolate in a thermal at the very top of the bleachers! If anyone stares they can get over it hmph!
- Take pictures of you playing in the leaves because seriously its like swimming in fall!
- Have a bonfire on the beach or lake…roast marshmallows too! Don’t forget that!
- Go to a pumpkin patch….oh and don’t forget to take cute pictures too #pumpkinpatch!
- Go to a street fair!
- Get scared sh*tless at a really scary haunted house
- Bake pumpkin bread…hello wife goals!
- Go stargazing during a full moon. Bring a blanket and bug repellant…lesson learned!
- Plan a hike!
- Go to a scary movie on a date…relationship goals hunty!
- Carve pumpkins….uhh to messy I’ll pass haha!
- Stay in bed and watch scary movies, bake cookies, cuddle(does a pillow count?) and drink hot drinks…I can do this!
- Take a tour of a haunted house…road trip!
Here’s all the links to jasmine social networks check her out guys
Jasmine S. Hunt
I do hope you enjoyed this post, have a great day