There are many Benefits/Uses of Avocado. I don’t know about you but I love avocado, in my country they also call it pear. I can eat avocado around the clock and not get tired of it.
It also has amazing health benefits. Do you eat avocado?
Avocado helps in preventing a lot of things such as:
- It helps to keep your eyes healthy
- Its protects your liver from damage and ailments
- It aids in digestion and weight management
- Its rich in anti-aging and antioxidant properties
- Avocado contains heart healthy mono saturated fats
- Aids in regulating and stabilizing your blood sugar
- The Avocado contains “Glutathione” which boosts the body system
- It’s a great source of potassium
- It contributes to 8% of your daily fiber intake
Different nutrients that you can get from eating avocados are:
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin E
Avocado can also be in cooperated in your skincare routine and used as a mask on your face and even on your body.
You can crush the avocado and mix it with honey and you have a great mask. You can also add anything else you like for e.g. Yogurt.
For those of you who love chips and salsa what you could do is, instead of having salsa you can make guacamole and have it with your chips which is a healthier option.
You can even make guacamole deviled eggs.
For the people who love having salads you can make an avocado salad and tweak it to your liking.
If you eat avocado but do not use it a lot you should in corporate it more in your diet and try different avocado recipes. I have seen some good ones on Pinterest.
Stay fit, stay healthy
Thought of the day is “Don’t let anything or anyone get you down”.
Keep up to date with my posts by subscribing to my blog, and please share with others