23 And Wingin It. My blogger friend Courtney who is the blogger behind Passionate Woman started a blogger challenge where you share your fun facts, confessions and lessons along the way. Of course I decided to join the challenge so here I go!.
1. I’m a shy person but once you get to know me you realize the crazy down to earth person I am.
2. My favourite colour is purple and I am also loving Burgundy and Grey.
3. Fashion was never in my intentions as being part of my blog but I stepped out of my shell and I started loving it.
4. When i’m not blogging or youtubing my 9-5 is being an entrepreneur to a small and upcoming beauty store.
5. I’m an introvert learning day by day to socialize more.
6. I am an only child. And my mom means the world to me.
7. I’m a libran #libran baby
8. I have convos with myself like i’m talking to someone else lol.
9. Sometimes I wish I had more weight.
10. I struggle with me self esteem at times.
11. I’m scared of loosing my mom.
12. Never would my past self ever post a youtube video but here I am today a youtuber.
13. Sometimes I wish I could be invisible so I can smack some sense into peoples head.
14. People think I am a high school student.
15. I’m scared of falling in love again but at the same time if it comes along i’m open to the idea.
16. Never think a failed relationship is a waste of time. Use it as lessons and stepping stones to choose wisely and accept the love you deserve.
17. Don’t wear your heart on your sleeve you get hurt easily that way, be more cautious with your heart.
18. Exercising patience is something you need on a day to day basis.
19. Not everyone is meant to have permanent residency in your life some are just temporary lessons passing through.
20. Family does not always have to be blood. Its the people who stand by you when you need them most and the people who accept you in their live with open arms.
21. Don’t live your life based on the past. Forgive those who hurt you and move on.
22. Life will always have challenges. Just take things one day at a time and leave it all in God’s hands.
23. You can do anything you put your mind to.