We all need Morning Affirmations to help us get through the day. Affirmations are great words of encouragement that can help us all in days that we are not feeling the best. Some may say they woke up on the wrong side of the bed. It happens trust me I totally understand what it means. There are days when you feel like giving up or not getting out of bed especially when things are not going the way you think it should be.
I hope these affirmations help you in some way or another. Write them down and place them where you can see them if you have to. Let us all encourage and uplift one another.
1. Today will be an amazing day. I am blessed to be alive and thank you Lord for the gift of life and health.
2. I woke up with the sunrise today and I can feel that today is gonna be a productive day.
3. Achieving my goals and dreams is something I need to work on everyday. The journey may not be easy but with God but my side ” I can, I will”.
4. I’m loving the person I see in the mirror more and more each day. I am beautiful just the way I am.
5. Tomorrow will be a better day than today it may have not been the best day but if God Spears tomorrow is a fresh start to having a better day.
6. I will not worry about things that are out of my control.
7. My happiness matters and no one can make me happy but me.
8. Thank you Lord for favoriting me, your favour will open opportunities and bringing success into my life.
9. Patience is not the ability to wait but how you act while you wait.
10. All I seek is already within me.
These are all great Morning Affirmations to use daily. In helping you to get through your daily life. Keeping on the right track and staying focused. While loving yourself more and letting your happiness matter. I do hope you found at least one new Morning Affirmation to add to your list of affirmations.
Start your day right and your day will treat you right. Not only start your day with affirmations but also start your day with worship and prayer. Remember that with God all things are possible. Lets all remember to put him first in everything that we do whether its just running an errand or making a decision. Another affirmation i’d like to add before I go is: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Always remember to BE YOU DO YOU AND LOVE YOURSELF.