Hey Loves Sorry I have been away for so long I still have no internet but I am getting internet at work.
I hope everyone is ok and doing well!! Hows your summer going, time is flying by so fast, i mean where is the time going its almost the end of the year!!!
There are always lessons in life to learn and sometimes we need to be reminded.
1. If you allow people to feel they possess you in any degree, you lose all power over them, by not committing your affections, they will only try harder to win over you.
2. A fake friend can do more damage than a hundred honest enemies. They hide certain qualities and opinions in order to keep you in their side. They are also more prone to envy and ingratitude. Watch who you trust, betrayals are born through friendship.
3. Don’t argue with negative people, this is part of how they trap you. Silence is the best reply to a fool.
4. Just because some people are fueled by drama doesn’t mean you have to attend the performance.
5. People may not tell you how they feel about you, but always show you. Train yourself to read people, picking up the signals they unconsciously send about their innermost thoughts and intentions.
6. Events in life mean nothing if you do not reflect on them in a deep way, and ideas from books are pointless if they have no application to life as you live it.
7. Don’t miss out on something that could be great just because it could also be difficult.
8. Failure is the sweat of success. You can’t build your cardiovascular strength without working hard and sweating, and you can’t experience success without failure. We mature with the damage, not with the years.
9. A strong person doesn’t have an easy past. Many people are destined to be weak because they believe life should always be fun and easy.
10. Don’t burn bridges. You’ll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.
11. At least once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before. Travel makes the world look new, and when the world looks new, our brains work harder.
12. Don’t judge people. Everyone has a chapter they don’t read out loud. Everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
13. Sometimes silence is the best way to let someone know they did you wrong.
14. Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument. If you’ve made your point, stop talking.
15. A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to create a tranquil harmonious home.